Your Privacy is Protected with CMATS™
At ASI Technologies Inc., an important part of our commitment to provide you with service excellence is our respect for your right to privacy. Keeping our customers' information and affairs in strict confidence is a cornerstone of our business.
The range of products and services we offer our customers continues to expand, and the technology we use
continues to improve. But, no matter how our business changes, we'll always protect your privacy.
Our policies and procedures which we practice in order to protect your privacy are in place across ASI Technologies Inc.
In the following pages we describe these policies and procedures and how we put them into practice so that
you have control over how we collect, use and disclose your information.
Protecting your Privacy Means:
- we keep your information and the business you do with us in strict confidence
- your information is not sold
- you have control over how we obtain, use, and give out information about you
- you have access to the information we have about you
- we respect your privacy when we market our products and services
Our Privacy Policies Protect All of Our Customers
When you first become a CMATS™ and whenever you use any ASI Technology Inc. products we let
you know that:
besides your name, address and telephone number, we need information to:
- establish your identification
- protect you and us from error and fraud
- understand your needs and eligibility for products and services
- provide ongoing service
- comply with legal requirements
CMATS™ test data remains at all times under your complete control. This means:
- Access to all test data is based solely on the distribution list that you create
- Access will never be provide to any outside parties
- Modifications that are made to the distribution list are implemented immediately
- ASI Technologies will only access the test data in order to conduct routine maintenance and software upgrades